Throat Cancer More Condition_symptoms Throat Cancer?

Throat cancer? - throat cancer more condition_symptoms

ok .. Here is my story. I am 17 years old, occasional smoking during, say 3 years. There is a month and a half I went to the party .. Alcohol, tobacco and snuff. The next day I woke with a sore throat, and I thought I caught a draft. But my pain has become a sensation of dryness, and I felt my throat dry on one side, like breathing. Moreover, after 3 weeks, the drought is over, but still a strange tingling sensation in the throat. sometimes left, sometimes on the right side, but most left.

I went to 2 doctors have said that I have Candida. Thus the tests, and neither free nor have found streptococci. In fact, I'm a hypochondriac, hard look at my throat the whole day with my flashlight.

So now I'll have a few options: It is very bad as I have cancer, or mucous membranes of tobacco and alcohol causes elongated, is an allergy, or is it just me coughing and constant throat;

some of what you think

0 comments:

Post a Comment