Bleeding During Ovulation More Condition_symptoms Why Am I Bleeding During Ovulation?

Why am I Bleeding during Ovulation? - bleeding during ovulation more condition_symptoms

9. to June 14 - was a time

Had sex - we have sex, 13 de junio, 15, 19, 20, 21, 22.
I started with sore breasts, some 19 ... This would have 11 days of the cycle for me. I went and saw much of the clear approach to Slimmy cm by 13 days. Then I began a spot of blood in the cycle of 13 days after drying, which otherwise reserved. There was not much. Only in Portugal. We had sex all night and never see him again after sex. It is mixed with the CM. So today, I realized that still there. There was even a word about the panty liner, which I have. Today I am 15 days cycle.

Ive never had bleeding at the time of ovulation.
The first time I realized, was after sex, because it is really easy, but still there.

Im so confused!

0 comments:

Post a Comment