Digestive Disorders More Condition_sym Ptoms Can Anyone Tell Me About Digestive Malabsorption Disorders?

Can anyone tell me about digestive malabsorption disorders? - digestive disorders more condition_sym ptoms

My family doctor sent me to a gastroenterologist to evaluate malabsorption problems possible. 3-4X/day My symptoms include unexplained weight loss a little more than% 10 of my weight in the last 6 months and rare (diarrhea, stool is not only "go", in the morning) generally. My appetite, diet and activity have changed and I feel good. I'm too thin as it is deeply concerned about losing more weight.

For the record, I am 43 years old, in women's health, if not good, I have a family history of prostate, pancreas and colon.

Has anyone experience similar symptoms? If yes, what was your diagnosis?

I welcome the ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment