Fleetwood Tent Trailer Parts Anyone Out There Have Some Good Advice For A First Time Tent Trailer Owner?

Anyone out there have some good advice for a first time Tent Trailer owner? - fleetwood tent trailer parts

My wife and I have our first tent trailer for our growing family of three little ones! This is a used 1994 Coleman / Fleetwood Chesapeake and is in perfect condition. Luckily, no leaks. I have so far twice, when we bought it and once to the deep cleaning that I do happily solved. I have a lot of boats trawling in my life, so that the tractor is not the problem, but when we arrive where I want any help you can give me. I'm an avid camper, but never try anything, but. Here are my basic questions.

1. What kind of camping in a tent trailer for 2 or 3 nights or more?

2. How do batteries last longer if I do the oven?

3. When my propane tank is full, how long the furnace will use last late into the night, and it to 3 meals a day to cook.

4. What can make fun, are not rich, but should make life easier with a trailer and a tent camp fun and amusement?

5. What tire pressure should be in the trailer? If tPressure is lower when I off road?

6. What is the best way to recharge the batteries if they are not near a permanent source of energy? (Release)

Thanks for the help we can give.

1 comments:

stargaze... said...

I will only answer to number 6 A solar panel that helps is what I think later in the day use in our trailer to the batteries charged.

Post a Comment