Do Hemorroids Ever Go Away Rectal Bleeding That Doesn't Seem To Go Away. Will It Ever?

Rectal bleeding that doesn't seem to go away. Will it ever? - do hemorroids ever go away

9 days ago, I noticed bright red blood in the toilet after a normal stool. Immediately after I started noticing slight decrease in abdominal pain. These days, there were some regular bowel movements without blood (usually it is + 24 hours after the last BM), but I'm still experiencing rectal bleeding today (but with little or no d) abdominal pain. I attended the emergency care for blood work and everything went well. So I know I do not make me make an infection or virus. How could this be internal hemorrhoids? "I had that happen to me 2x in the past but never lasted more than one or two days.

I am sick and tired of dealing with this and not be able to see a doctor until 3 weeks from now. So nobody knows what is best for me?

2 comments:

Susiecat said...

If there is bleeding from the rectum - which should be evaluated by a gastroenterologist.
Rectal bleeding or something, and will soon find out what causes it.

Typically, the hemorrhoids (internal and / or anal fissure external.or which is a slight tear in the tissue around the anal area. Haemorrhoids or an anal fissure tends to hurt and burn and itch. (Before he speak to your doctor may try to some 1% hydrocortisone cream or ointment to the rectal area or a certain type of hemorrhoid cream applied) can ask the pharmacist.
You need more than the blood of the work - work only blood without testing by rectal route is not sufficient to diagnose what is happening in this area.
Because the blood is bright red indicates that hemorrhoids usually do not - if your stool is dark or black, the bleeding could indicate earlier in the digestive tract.
But please register now.

Muhammad Amin said...

It is recommended that calcium supplements 6x flour (4 tab thirice day)

Post a Comment