Biggest Desert Eagle Ever Walking Through Mexico?

Walking through Mexico? - biggest desert eagle ever

I take a trip to Mexico soon. I come from Montana, and take the Greyhound here in Eagle Pass, Texas. Under my plan was to go in Piedras Negras, Mexico. I'm in stone for a week and continue my journey on foot through Mexico. I understand the preparation (lots of water, etc. ..), but I wonder if you've never done this, or someone who has traveled through Mexico known. I'm avoiding all the major cities as far as possible, and plan to spend some time in the desert around farms and other things. I will make a comfortable backpack http://www.kelty.com/kelty/products.php?type=4&cat=all&id=412, camels do not know (for people that what it is that fits your small backpack that an normal backpack and heldWater. Anyway, I'm just curious what you think of this trip.

One thing I ask is that people do not recommend hotels. I heard many things, but I would not stay in hotels.thisisntavacationitsexplorati

4 comments:

rhino720... said...

If you see in small towns, learning to see how the great people of Mexico. It seems that in the tourist areas, many Mexicans fraud. But you see in small towns a big heart for people. People come to the crazy gringo Get used to watch.
Please keep a diary and write a book for the adventure or to create a website to talk about their experiences. I for one would like to read.
I hope your Spanish is good. But I have found in 18 of the 31 states with just enough Spanish to get a room, food and ask for directions driven.

michael g said...

Do you have the balls .......
Bring a weapon. Bring goodies for rural children. maybe a couple of books in Spanish.
I think your nuts.

ACACRIS said...

Lucky Boy. I admire your courage.
One thing fascinating about their ambitions.
Why do you want to walk (Selva), when the bus maybe?

Joelou said...

You're crazy.
I think it is dangerous to walk. The northern part of Mexico is very precarious.
I never do.

I love to travel in Mexico (by car) and stay in good hotels. I twice a year.
I know that across the country and in the best hotels in Mexico to stay.
The best hotels in the world can be found in Mexico. I have two times per year at Camino Real Oaxaca
. http://www.caminoreal.com/oaxaca_i/main ...

and also at the Quinta Real in Zacatecas
http://www.quintareal.com/eng/idt/123/qu ...

My respect for you. Take care and good luck.

(All at your own risk)

Post a Comment