Two Week Old Baby Phlegm How Many Ounces Should My Two Week Old Baby Be Eating Of Breast Milk At A Time?

How many ounces should my two week old baby be eating of breast milk at a time? - two week old baby phlegm

My baby is about 12 days, and I pumped milk, so I know how much you eat all at once. For days now we have about 2 ounces every 3 hours to eat today, it seems that the slowdown only eat 1 ounces every 4 hours or less in the last 8 hours I am concerned, his temperature is fine, and I've heard that go through growth spurts and eat more often than others .. What is fever?

1 comments:

~Kalel's Mommy~ said...

I do not think you should be worried, but if they call your doctor. should take about 2 ounces every 2-3 hours and every 4 hours during the night. You try the infant at the breast instead of pumping and feeding. It is a great way to increase your milk supply and to them this time, his aspiration suction necessary needs. Following this tendency to call your doctor, because milk is very low. You should also see how their classes. provided 6.8 and be Poopy wet diapers per day (May, when) after each meal, you have enough. Good luck and congratulations!

Post a Comment