Whats The Difference Of The Womens Before And After Black Women; Are We Taking Our Bodies For Granted?

Black women; are we taking our bodies for granted? - whats the difference of the womens before and after

Before I shot, I understand that I love and I am a black man and the respect for black women. So I am very concerned that we are black women and institutions. I am a personal trainer in a gym very popular and I always found that more black women who are constantly working on overweight and out of shape. I'm not saying that the woman in black, but most of them and I understand their genetic structure of various other nationalities. I know that the hips are wider, the back is bigger, etc. .. and because U need to eat healthy and more and more aware of what U put in their bodies. Many women of different nationalities or think they are lazy and prefer to be overweight, I heard (with my own ears) have and are constantly defend and say that u is not the case. But I feel that men more than women who say they are uu look like love, and change nothing. Fcuk them. Become a hole in something that moves (and some things that you are using). I love my strong woman, but if there is a difference between thick and fat. Sample. SerenaIams thickness. Monique (actor) fat. I think that our women do not take God himself curves. U have been blessed by genetics to die than other women. Do not listen to these people who say u look great when uu know are overweight. Get in the gym and improve themselves. U is heathier look. Bigg and not listen to women, say the bin, "Bigg, but I know I'm beautiful." These women are dreaming of a bottle of Coke, and accompany or is there misery. Black women. U are granted under your body? Women of other nationalities. Honestly, what are your thoughts on the bodies of black women? And remember black women. I have reached only the love for u. I Want U to their full potential, and I am a defender, or conversations in which I am the only black representative tired. smart comments please

9 comments:

BOOGIE BOOGIE BOOGIE DOWN said...

Any more in the gym. I know where you are coming from though. I think the American nation as a whole has become fat and lazy.

Qwerty™ said...

Did you know that 63% of Americans are overweight or obese?

And you also understand that blacks only represent 12% of the U.S. population?

Well ...

Dujuan said...

I think we have different standards of beauty. If there is influence on the health differently. Many of my relatives and friends have a size 16 and above. Guys do not get their share of men) (good or bad.

Chocolate O Latrell said...

Correction of Qwerty, 12% of us are black, representing only 5% are women, blacks, while further reducing the credibility of this question.lol

♥l我爱她 ♥ said...

have the matter is not only a black man more weight is one thing American go to Europe or Africa to see and black women are no longer curious

Zahavah said...

I believe that the United States as a whole is unhealthy and overweight

xxxxıןɐx... said...

Monique OK, not the fat is obese!

Some people have no genetic problems.


try to get in shape.

Ms-trust... said...

- I agree, we must come together

70% of us overweight ... my word

brandich... said...

Who knows, I tried to "big" for years! But like you said, that men were not affected, I am generally in good shape, that is, I'm just lazy and not working in sweat .... So eat healthy, but now I've cut the permed hair and went natural, I can not "sweat of my hair" ... Whether you have to believe it or not, the hair of black women work a lot to do with did not want to work ....

Post a Comment