How To Make Mini Motion Detector Motion Detector For Path Lighting?

Motion detector for path lighting? - how to make mini motion detector

I installed a 110 'sidewalk. I went 11 cycles suspended from 14 2WG 10 'intervals on the current level. This voltage is finally supplied to 1. I want my own way to a bollard lights Latitudes Composite 4 "x 4" post sleeves and do a cover of glass or decoration. The inside of the sleeves have a light bulb of 75 watts. The sleeves are cut to a group of gentle ventilation, firstly, that emits light. My question is, there is a Mini-Motion made, that could be installed in each control terminal of each light, as they are moving up / down the promenade. A standard motion offense. The situation would be easy, I threw 14-3WG. For example, a sensor can be installed at both ends of the promenade. I do not know exactly to incorporate into the soil as a double or neutral. I think, from every light on an individual basis, as they appear in important moves. I am open to suggestions. Thanks

2 comments:

billruss... said...

I have a motion detector, which has just bought, is rather weak. It is $ 14 each.

This is a plug-in, and I think you need to be wired in. In addition, if you are for outdoor use. Perhaps something like the second.

But search around, there are hundreds of different models.

.

billruss... said...

I have a motion detector, which has just bought, is rather weak. It is $ 14 each.

This is a plug-in, and I think you need to be wired in. In addition, if you are for outdoor use. Perhaps something like the second.

But search around, there are hundreds of different models.

.

Post a Comment